File Transfer Security
Most Linux systems support file transfer operations via FTP, but FTP transmits all data in the clear. To protect usernames, passwords and the integrity of your data, you need software that enables a secure connection. SecureFX for Linux supports multiple secure file transfer protocols, including:
- SFTP (Secure Shell [SSH2] File Transfer Protocol)
- FTP over SSL (TLS)
SCP, SFTP, and FTP over SSL employ encryption and user authentication. SecureFX for Linux may also be run in "FIPS mode," ensuring data transfer operations meet federal regulations for data in transit.
SecureFX for Linux includes time-saving features to help you streamline file transfer operations:
- User-friendly interface allows drag and drop (or copy and paste) functionality
- Tabbed interface allows you to organize multiple sessions
- Quick Synchronize allows filtering to include or exclude files and file types and saves configurations for multiple sites
- With SFTP and FTP over SSL protocols, relentless transfer works to resume interrupted file transfers without restarting the entire operation
SecureFX is compatible with a number of Linux distributions. View the complete list.
VanDyke Software's SecureFX for Linux provides secure file transfer protocols to help protect your data in transit and provides one secure file transfer client for your entire organization. Try out secure file transfer client free for 30 days. To get started:
Download the SecureFX Linux client.
Please contact us for assistance in finding the right solution for your organization.