- Use the new "No virtual roots" trigger type to automatically respond if users are disconnected because no virtual roots are available.
- Incorporate the username into the file or folder name when copying or moving files with a new trigger variable for the short (not fully qualified) username.
- For added convenience on Windows, trigger variable names can now be copied from the VShell Control Panel and pasted into trigger commands.
Logging (Windows only)
- On Windows, set the Log Topic Debug Level easily using the VShell Control Panel. Save time with a new button that opens the log file folder using Windows File Explorer.
- On all platforms, logging now lists the SSH2 algorithms available in VShell as well as the algorithms available in the client.
Increase security of FTPS and HTTPS connections by disabling the weak TLS cipher suites 3DES, IDEA, and RC2.
Support has been added for Ubuntu 22.04 LTS 64-bit.