VanDyke Software is looking for a Web Developer to join our team to develop and maintain front-end and back-end solutions. This role requires working closely with Senior Web Development, Product Management, Marketing, and Executive Management.
At VanDyke Software you'll contribute to the success of a small
company that for 25+ years has delivered rock-solid software for
transmitting data securely over the internet.
- Maintain, develop, code, test, and debug web applications.
- Process data, perform analytics, and develop reports using SQL.
- Collaborate with Marketing to update website content.
- Assist in managing internal and external websites.
Qualifications and Experience
- Comfortable working in both Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience managing websites using Apache or IIS.
- Experience developing reports or small applications using SQL Server or MySQL/MariaDB.
- Schedule requires the ability to work full time onsite in Albuquerque, NM.
Additional Consideration Provided for Individuals with the Following Experience
- Experience with managing technical aspects of websites, including performance, capacity, and SEO.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with analytics such as Google or Matomo.
- Familiarity with version control tools.
- Familiarity with tools for defect tracking.
Our competitive compensation package includes benefits such as:
- Fully paid employee medical/dental (with employer contributions for dependent coverage).
- Employer-provided short- and long-term disability.
- Employer-provided life and AD&D insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Holiday pay.
- Quarterly performance-based bonuses may also be given depending on company sales revenue.
- A casual dress environment.
VanDyke Software is a company where every person has an impact on quality and service every day, where there is room for growth in your career, and where you participate in the company's success.
Employment inquiries may be sent to